- Which Indian state has lowest literacy rate?
- What is the US literacy rate 2020?
- Which state is most illiterate in India?
- What are the top 10 states for education?
- What US state has the highest literacy rate?
- What is the #1 state in education?
- What country has a 100 literacy rate?
- Which state is the lowest literacy rate?
- Which state is worst in education in India?
- What is the lowest education state?
- What is the smartest state in the United States?
- What country has the worst literacy rate?
- Which state is No 1 in education in India?
- What country is number 1 in literacy?
- Where does the US rank in literacy?
Which Indian state has lowest literacy rate?
Kerala tops the list of the most literate state in India with a literacy rate of 96.2%, while Andhra Pradesh is at the bottom with 66.4%, a survey by the National Statistical Office has revealed..
What is the US literacy rate 2020?
Adult literacy rate is the percentage of people ages 15 and above who can both read and write with understanding a short simple statement about their everyday life. U.S. literacy rate for 2018 was 99.00%, a 0% increase from 2015.
Which state is most illiterate in India?
BiharTop 10 Lowest Literate States of India : Ranking2011 CensusRankStateLiteracy1Bihar61.802Arunachal Pradesh65.383Rajasthan66.117 more rows
What are the top 10 states for education?
10 Best States for EducationMassachusetts.New Jersey.Florida.Washington.New Hampshire.Nebraska.Virginia.Vermont.More items…•
What US state has the highest literacy rate?
Here are the 10 states with the highest literacy rates:New Hampshire (94.20%)Minnesota (94.00%)North Dakota (93.70%)Vermont (93.40%)South Dakota (93.00%)Nebraska (92.70%)Wisconsin (92.70%)Maine (92.60%)More items…
What is the #1 state in education?
MassachusettsMassachusetts is the top state for education. It’s followed by New Jersey, Florida, Washington and New Hampshire to round out the top five.
What country has a 100 literacy rate?
AndorraAndorra is one such country with virtually 100% of its populace being literate.
Which state is the lowest literacy rate?
Andhra PradeshInternational Literacy Day 2020: Kerala most literate state in India, check rank-wise list. International Literacy Day 2020: The literacy rate of India is 77.7% while Kerala has emerged as the most literate state in the country, followed by Delhi while Andhra Pradesh has recorded the lowest literacy rate.
Which state is worst in education in India?
Rajasthan has the lowest male literacy rate, while Bihar has the lowest female literacy rate….Recent estimates.State or UTAndhra PradeshCensus 2011Male75.56Female59.74NSO survey (2017)Average66.4Male73.436 more columns
What is the lowest education state?
MississippiMississippi is the least educated of the 50 states, according to an analysis by the website WalletHub. To rank the most and least educated states in America, WalletHub looked at 18 metrics, which all into two categories: educational attainment and quality of education.
What is the smartest state in the United States?
Vermont1. Vermont. Vermont is the smartest state in the nation, proving you don’t need a big population to have big brains. Most Vermonters are highly educated with a high percent having a bachelors degree of greater, and young Vermont adults being more likely than most to have at least a high school degree.
What country has the worst literacy rate?
Countries With The Lowest Literacy Rates In The WorldRankCountryLiteracy Rate (%)1South Sudan27.0 %2Afghanistan28.1 %3Burkina Faso28.7 %4Niger28.7 %21 more rows•Apr 25, 2017
Which state is No 1 in education in India?
1- Kerala has the highest literacy rate among the Indian states– 96.2%. 2- National Capital Delhi stands on number two with 89% literacy rate.
What country is number 1 in literacy?
1. Russia: The country with the highest literacy rate in Russia with almost 53% of the population has tertiary education. It is estimated that 95% of adults in Russia have higher secondary education and the country spends some 4.9% of GDP on education. 2.
Where does the US rank in literacy?
However, compared to higher-performing countries like Japan (296) and Finland (288), the United States lags behind in literacy. In literacy, 50 percent of U.S. adults performed at Level 3 or above compared to 72 percent in Japan and 63 percent in Finland.