- What is the meaning of freely?
- What’s another word for worry free?
- What is another way to say according?
- What does speaking freely mean?
- What does freely available mean?
- What do you call someone who worries?
- What is the word for someone who worries a lot?
- What is the opposite of anxiety?
- What can I say instead of in conclusion?
- What is another way to say the text states?
What is the meaning of freely?
: in a free manner: such as.
a : of one’s own accord left home freely.
b : with freedom from external control a freely elected government.
c : without restraint or reservation spent freely on clothes..
What’s another word for worry free?
What is another word for worry-free?stress-freeat peacestresslessrestfuluntroubledtranquilharmoniousunruffledpeacefulcalm11 more rows
What is another way to say according?
What is another word for according to?as attested byas stated byon the testimony ofon the word ofas perin accordance within conformity withaccordant within keeping within line with6 more rows
What does speaking freely mean?
1. Definition (expr.) to speak without worrying about what you are saying. Examples I hope you don’t mind if I speak freely.
What does freely available mean?
Related Definitions Freely Available means that no fee is charged for the item itself, though there may be fees involved in handling the item. It also means that recipients of the item may redistribute it under the same conditions they received it. Sample 2.
What do you call someone who worries?
‘Neurotic’ is another word that would fit. Like ‘paranoid’ it has, or had, a strict mental health definition, and a looser idiomatic one, implying a tendency to worry excessively over little things.
What is the word for someone who worries a lot?
worrier. noun. someone who worries a lot.
What is the opposite of anxiety?
Opposite of an anxious awareness of danger. comfort. ease. calm. optimism.
What can I say instead of in conclusion?
In Conclusion SynonymIn summary,…After all is said and done,..All in all,…All things considered,…As a result,…As a final observation,…At the end of the day…Briefly to conclude…More items…
What is another way to say the text states?
What is another word for it states?it claimsit exclaimsit mentionsit saysit announcesit conveysit disclosesit divulges